The M2DCON Transit Family of Gaseous Decontamination Systems using dry hydrogen peroxide vapor are ideal for operations requiring rapid and effective bioburden reduction on materials before entering cleanroom spaces. The systems offer a rapid cycle, time, a high level of reliability, minimal maintenance and user-friendly operation. Transit GDS systems are available in both fixed location and mobile versions, providing optimal flexibility to enhance your daily workflow. Systems are scalable and customizable to meet your specific requirements. Proprietary CoolFlow technology provides dry, non-condensing HPV capable of meeting the stringent temperature requirements for items being decontaminated.
Transport GDS is a mobile system which can be loaded, processed and then transferred between areas without requiring redundant material sanitization activities or excessive material handling, while maintaining the integrity of the material environment.
- Wall Mounted HPV Generation System with Flexible Installation Frees up Valuable Floor Space
- Mobile, Self-Contained Trolley Maintains Decontamination State Until Time of Use
- Integrated Hydrogen Peroxide Sensors Provide Real Time Monitoring of Process Parameters
- Intuitive, Touch Screen User Interface with Safety E-Stop
- Air Dryer/Conditioner Allows Higher HPV Concentrations for Shorter Cycle Times and No Condensation
June 9, 2023